Geotechnical Search Engine
GeotechSearch is a search engine for geotechnical engineering, geological engineering, engineering geology, geophysics, and related disciplines. It harnesses the search power of Google, combined with the collaborative efforts of GeoPrac.net members to provide a list of sites (GeoLinks) to include in the searches.
New on GeotechSearch
Jun 9: Added More Sites
I added about another 60 sites to the index yesterday! Eventually I'll have it setup so they automatically get included once approved at the GeoPrac.net GeoLinks section.
We hope that geotechsearch.info will be the premier search engine for geo-professionals looking for technical information. Make sure you're site is included in the index!
If you want to give your website visitors easy access to the most relevant geotechnical search information, include a search form gadget on your website.
Looking for Geoscience or Geology Results?
This search engine focuses more on the engineering side of the geology spectrum. If you want to find sites that are more on the science side, try Geology.com's Geology Search Engine.
- Construction Aug. Spending Edges Up from July, Soars Year Over Year [ENR.com]
- The Royal Society features Norwegian tsunami research [NGI]
- Google Maps API Maximum Zoom ? Part 3: Starting on a more detailed look [Google Earth Blog]
- Kothmale landslide in Sri Lanka: drone footage [The Landslide Blog]
- Obama Signs 10-Week Spending Bill, 6-Month FAA Extension [ENR.com]
- TBMs Planned for Australia's $8.1-Billion Rail Effort [ENR.com]
- The best of Google Earth for September 2015 [Google Earth Blog]
- Rockfall and landslide damage in the Port Hills from the Christchurch earthquake sequence [The Landslide Blog]
- U.S. Agency OKs $400 Million for South Africa Solar Project [ENR.com]
- Facebook Timeline Tracks Century of Construction Technology [ENR.com]
- The Largest-Capacity Offshore Wind Farms [ENR.com]
- Google Maps API Maximum Zoom ? Part 2: Overview [Google Earth Blog]
- The Inskip sinkhole in Australia ? undoubtedly a landslide [The Landslide Blog]
- Citing Slow Sales, Caterpillar Announces Layoffs and Reorganization [ENR.com]
- At Medupi, First Unit Goes Live After Three Years' Delay [ENR.com]
- NCDOL Proposes $160K in Fines for Fatal Scaffold Collapse [ENR.com]
- Quakes hit northern Arizona [Arizona Geology]
- SNC-Lavalin CEO Robert Card Says There's No Other Shoe to Drop in His Departure [ENR.com]
- Shattering the Myth of Bilateral Time Extensions [ENR.com]
- Storms after Wildfire Lead to Impaired Water Quality [USGS Newsroom]